Sunday, November 28

September Fun

We started the front yard project at Lincoln City.  I had the utility guys come out and mark all of the things I would probably cut.  I did miss them all this time.  I put in a new rain gutter drain line down the side of the house.  I had to dig a ditch, so I had to rent a Ditch Witch.  Love those big power tools, especially when the ditch is 60 feet long and 24" deep.  We bought a ton of pavers and a bunch of plants.

I bought a suburban to replace my no guts Trail Blazer to tow my boat and it is very comfortable on the road too.  Thanks Phil         Not bad mileage either.



Nancy and I returned to Lincoln City with cousin Mark L. to finish the front yard.  Mission accomplished and no more mowing the front yard.  The mound is just extra dirt. The little plants should grow pretty well at the beach.  I forgot to mention that I had new Hardy Plank put on the house and I painted it.  The fun never ends?
Bruce and I went to the Long Beach Car Show.  It was a real gathering on vintage automobiles.

The month finished with a wine tour in the Willamette Valley and we cerebrated David's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment