Sunday, November 28

August with Bud and Nancy

We started of the month with a trip down to Klamath Falls to see Matt, Katie and Nora.  Nancy keep an eye on Nora and had to put on her work out suit.  That little girl is busy.  The rest of us started the demolition of the kitchen.  We repaired walls and got everything ready for the tile work and new appliances.  It was a productive trip.

Week two, my honey and I went to Long Beach, Washington to celebrate of 38 wedding anniversary and to attend the Oysterville Jazz Festival.   Oysters were $0.50 and I love fresh grilled oysters.  The oysters were off the grill, on the plate and into your hand in about 30 seconds.  YUMMMMMMMMMMM.  I always bring extra pesos for the eats.

Nancy and Pam finished the month with a sale at the Oregon City Antique Fair. I load the trailer and take it down to the venue at 4: 00 AM and help them unload and set up the canopy and tables.  They dress the booth up and I go to the nearest coffee shop.  They did well for the day.   We loaded trailer and headed for home to a couple of rounds of scotch (three for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment