Sunday, February 12

January 2012




Bud News - I started physical therapy on the 9th  for my left leg and I could it bend  back just 41 degrees (121 degrees on Feb. 8). I still have lots of work on strength, but that is just time.   I am sure that with some TLC and lots hard of work, I'll be doing fine in a several months.
Nancy and I attended two concerts.  One was in a small initiate venue with two artists Tom May and Doug Smith and the second was a memorial concert for David Rae.   We had the pleasure of meeting David and attending to two of his performances.

I celebrated a birthday that start me into the adolescences of middle age.


Family photo at the birthday dinner.
Birthday morning starts with a double rainbow
Katie and Nora
The birthday was so exciting for Amelia.
Beauty shop with Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment